July 2, 2022
Steve Stockman has twice been elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from the state of Texas – first in 1994 when he unseated 42-year incumbent Democrat Jack Brooks; second in 2012. Both times, Steve went to Congress with vision of limited government, strong support for American families, and a robust national defense.
Not one to shy away from controversial issues, Steve was a vocal opponent of agendas of the Clinton and Obama administrations. Making the Drudge Report more often than any House colleague, here are a few of his bold actions and stances from 2013-2014:
- Second Amendment, threatening possible impeachment if authority overstepped
- Immigration & border control – opposed amnesty for illegal aliens and called for greater border control
- First to expose Obama’s ransom payment for Bowe Bergdahl
- Exposing Clinton’s bypass of Iran sanctions w Interpipe (owned by Victor Penchuk, largest Clinton Foundation donor)
- Filed resolution for arrest of IRS’s Lois Lerner for contempt of Congress
- Bill offered tongue-in-cheek, “The Dog Ate My Tax Receipts Act”
Stockman is now embroiled in fighting the Government’s efforts to imprison him. Join the fight for true justice.